Pressure reducing control valves reduce a higher inlet pressure to a constant, lower, outlet pressure independently of the flow rate or inlet pressure fluctuations. Mainly used to reduce elevated pressures in distribution network.
– Pressure sustaining, the valve maintain a minimal inlet pressure;
– Solenoid on-off control function. A remote controller switch on/off the valve;
– Check function. When the outlet became higher than inlet, this function prevent the back flow;
– Reverse flow: main valve totally open if outlet is higher than inlet;
– Main valve totally open when the inlet pressure rich a minimal and adjustable value;
– Two adjustable pressure outlet value. The switch could be through a manual override, or by an electrically remote solenoid control or with an hydraulic adjustable flow control;
– Flow rate control;
– On-off float level control valve with outlet orifice to control the flow and prevent cavitation.